Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update on Karma

If you read the previous post this will make sense to you. RECAP: I sent back $260 of pottery barn items they mistakenly put in my order, just out of the knowing that karma would come back to me.
Well, Saturday I came home to a frantic Kris telling me he left his phone on the back of the van and drove away. No phone to be found, we looked forever! He finally went out and bought a new one ($300) because he lives and dies by his phone for work, it wasn't an option not to have one. Two hours later while we are in Sams club Kris gets a call from a co-worker saying someone found his phone and went through his number and called him, and gave us the finders phone number. We called and he lived a block away and works for BNSF (in a different job) also! So now I owe a 6 pack of Beltian White to a BNSF'er who found our phone and saved us $300. That, my friends, is Karma!

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

sure is!!! thanks for being honest, friend!!!!