Monday, April 27, 2009

April equals the month of sickness.

It's been so long since I've blogged and I sincerely hoped to blog with pictures this time (since I am the worst at this!) but April hasn't been very nice to us. It started with a bout of Strep with Caed which ended up going into the next weekend with a horrific penicillin allergy and ER visit, which then turned into a cold for both boys, which then turned into an ear infection for Riley, which then turned into Strep for Rachel, which then turned into horrible nasal allergies for Caed, which then turned into anothe Strep infection with Rachel and finally an inhaler for breathing treatments for Riley for his lungs. Seriously.
Thank God we have insurance! Praying Health over our home! Hope yours is doing well and free of sickness! :)

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

my goodness... I will pray the swine flu doesn't hit you all!!!
be well my friends!