Friday, January 18, 2008

Sometimes I wonder about myself...

My sister in law, Nina, and I were talking about something which in turn lead us to talk about sheep and wool. I can't remember which wool article of clothing we were talking about, but before I could stop myself I actually said, "Yeah, but how many sheep had to die for that thing..." Nothing but silence followed for the first few seconds. It was then that it was brought to my attention that sheep don't have to die to make wool products-they just cut their hair.

I promise I'm not really that dumb. It was just a moment. A moment I tell ya!

3 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

that is great and TOTALLY something I would say - and immediately catch of course ;)

Macks and Knickknacks said...

That made me laugh REALLY hard! I can imagine how long the pause went before the dawning came. HE! HE! Thanks Rachel!

Amber Joy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love it! sounds so like something I would say. I actually couldn't have figured out what the pause would have been for if I hadn't of read on.