Thursday, January 17, 2008

How not to start your day...

Wake up at 6:30 after only 3 solid hours of sleep (hey, look at the blog's name!), feed baby that in turn always spits up mass amounts on you (still love you though, Riley!), start to make your coffee and while pulling out the beans you spill an ENTIRE box of bread crumbs all over the counter and floors you just finally mopped after much too long the night before. Proceed to get 2nd child ready for school and out the door for school while fuming that the bread crumbs had the nerve to ruin your day.
Ok, so it didn't ruin my day (by choice) but it attempted to.

3 comments:

Cortney said...

I love how you take your anger out on defenseless dried bread. Hee Hee!
I'll take you up on the offer for date night to watch Prince Caspian!

Brooke and Peter said...

my mornings also turn into rants and "tests of my character" and I don't even have the kids to add to the mix.

the other day, due to the blessed Livingston wind- i had my green power smoothie blow OUT OF THE CUP all over me, my car, and my papers for work... oh, and i was late to a meeting...

Rachel Melone said...

Oh my gosh! Sounds like Livingston wind is worse than Great Falls! Did any explicit words follow that incident-because I'm pretty sure they would have come out of my mouth! Did you show up to the meeting in green?