Monday, January 28, 2008

In the spirit of movie reviews...

I thought I would give a movie review since Cortney gave one too! We just watched Michael Moore's documentary "Sicko" and it was great. I realize there are two sides to every story, but unfortunately the other side of the story is that I have seen is the side where greedy corporate America/ medical industry has tried to screw me over. haha. Anyways, I'm not pro-Michael Moore on every level but I think he did a great job with this one. Check it out, let me know your thoughts, feel free to disagree with me, etc...

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Normally I keep my distance from Michael Moore documentaries, but I have heard some good reviews about this one! I might have to add it to the list of what to watch.

Cortney said...

You HAVE to give Ratatouille another shot! But you have to do it right. Cut up pears, cheese and some baguette bread, get in your cozies and relax in your own home!

PS Jesse says that you have to see "Michael Moore hates America" which is a revealing documentary on his seemingly deceptive practices in his films(ie. Roger and me, and Farenheit 9/11, etc.). Michael Moore continually refused to consent to an interview with the producer, even after confronted by several media people that asked why he wouldn't give the guy an interview. MM would just squirm in his seat and digress to another topic.