the unveiling of my "new" kithen cabinets!!! We have been slaving away for 3 days so far sanding and priming and painting our ugly hickory cabinets so they can be distressed almond with bronze hardware. I think they already look fabulous- Just need to go buy some chair rail for the bar area and paint it. I'm so glad we didn't spend 10,000 dollars like everyone else for a "new" kitchen. We'll soon slap a nice new laminate counter top and a modestly priced almond sink and love our new kitchen that will be done for under about $ 600. Pictures to come soon so stay tuned! Gotta get some more done, it's the lake for us tomorrow. :)
2 comments:
ok, unveil already... I can't wait to see it! i love home projects!
I will soon, I promise! I'm waiting for Kris to actually get some time off work so that we can go get the chair rail and paint it and nail it up around. Soon!
Post a Comment