Yep. I did it. :) It all started a couple of weeks ago with a pants I've had for much to long (about 4 years, and they were stretch, so their lifetime is shorter). I noticed that the fabric in the butt was a little thin and could possible rip very soon, but I was in denial. My butt couldn't be THAT big to actually rip them! Fast forward to yesterday. I went grocery shopping in my beloved jeans (and right now you already know what is going to happen, because I already gave it away in my title....) It's about 4pm and I decide to finally unleash my bladder and let the kids scream and hurt each other for 2 minutes so I can pee. It's then that I look down into the butt of my pants and realize there is a MASSIVE rip in the left butt check of my pants! I had walked through Walmart (and all the other places I had frequented that day!) with a huge hole and ugly stripped underwear. Yes. I was wondering why people were whispering to each other after I had walked by. Good thing I'm a mom, I now have no shame. laugh all you want you skinny, tan, fit, little ladies. One day you will have children too and you will no longer have any respect for yourself either. By that time, my kids will be older and I will be fit, tan and skinny and will be laughing at YOU with a huge hole in the butt of your jeans as you stroll through Walmart with screaming, snotty kids. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment