Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm going for the geeks...

Amazing Race season has begun! We have our weekly Amazing Race party, and I'm going for the geek team. XBox playing, comic reading geeks! It's in my nature to go for the underdogs! I wanted to go for the hippie bee-keepers, but I've been there, done that. Gotta go for the geeks. Who are you going for???

5 comments:

Amber Joy said...

oh, my, gosh! I have to get updated! I keep forgetting. I can't wait.

Brooke and Peter said...

man, wish i was in GF to watch with you!!! that is a FUN show... Thanks for the new post... i was feeling neglected... i love your life!

Ali Brown said...

is it blasphemy to say that I haven't watched any of them yet??? Ahh. Since we're both gaspers I'll go for the geeks too ;)

Abby K said...

You are sooo...funny, but you don't post enough, but I love ya! Your humor makes me laugh, and a good laugh is precious! So, POST MORE! Did all of that make any sense?

Abby K said...

o.k., I have to comment again, because I read my last comment, and it sounded rude!!!! I am so sorry, I'm trying to say that you're funny, and I enjoy your blogging, let's just leave it at that?