MINI VAN ownership!!! I swore (literally) I would never do it, as did Kris. But, we did. It all came to a spiraling realization when we tried to load a few items in the Altima's trunk from Sam's Club and they WOULND'T FIT. The reason they wouldn't fit was due to one small stroller. We literally ran out of room- the 2005 Nissan Quest jumped out at us and an hour of negotiations later, she was ours. We used to think "we are way too cool to drive a mini-van". Now, we know we are way too cool no matter what we drive. :)
Oh, and here are some other fun, random pictures that I thought you might enjoy!



4 comments:
Mike swore he would never go to the land of the minivan but it is really great! I can't wait to see it
Welcome to my world! We have to get our kiddo's together. Elijah loves Caed! We will be seeing you at the parents meeting. Let's plan a day!
I LOVE it.... I swear i never will own one either, but i see the slippery slope... enjoy it. my friend calls her's the "Loser Cruiser"
SO sorry we missed you Friday. We were riding out in the dark... didn't even make it home.... LONG day... great stories...
I really hope we can see you soon though... maybe winter for some skiing?
I can't believe you have gone to the "other side" hahaha. I chose to go the oldy goldy route..my '88 Honda. The only problem with that is that Sam can't go anywhere with us in that car...so yeah, lets hang. What are you doing on L day???
Post a Comment