My brother and his wife are amazingly healthy, earthy and wonderful people. They were just here and we had a great time camping, listening to Marshall plat at The Breaks over a glass of wine with Nina, and just having fun. They are also thin and healthy. I am amazed at thin people because it is always a struggle I battle. Genetics, learned environment, etc... all play a factor in it. So, Marshall had mentioned that they are going to do the Abs Diet again for six weeks to shed a few extra pounds and Kris and I are jumping onboard! God save us! It shouldn't be too bad though-the food options are things we usually like to eat, it will just be cutting out all the other stuff and incorporating a little workout into the mix. Hopefully we can do it for just six weeks and lose a couple of those extra post baby pounds and be healthier overall. I'll let you know it six weeks the results...
No comments:
Post a Comment