WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Soap Opera person
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? when I found out my long time friend past away last week
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Italian Salami
DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Caed and Riley
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Who wouldn't
DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? never, why would someone do that?
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?yes
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Possibly. I know someone who had internal bleeding from bungee jumping.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?None. I hardly ever eat cereal!
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on the situation
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint chocolate chip
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Make up
RED OR PINK?red
WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I get mad easily, and a lot!
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My brother and his wife and son
WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and green and cream shoes
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a red Gobstopper heart
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Caed and Kris play Whac-a-mole and Riley scream
IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A weird, funky color of green
FAVORITE SMELLS? Old men smoking pipes
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kris
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?For real? I hate sports- but if I had to pick I'd say the xgames skiing/snowboarding trick part.
HAIR COLOR? dark brown
EYE COLOR?dark brown
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?no
FAVORITE FOOD? Anything Italian
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Sicko by Michael Moore
WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green
SUMMER OR WINTER? both
HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, but only by people close to me
FAVORITE DESSERT? Mud Pie
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? O my Stars
WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? dont have a mousepad-it's a laptop
WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? One punk under God
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? Sound of the dishwasher running and everyone tucked in bed on a wintery night
ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones
WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Managing to keep everyone fed and alive while maintaining my sanity each and every day.
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ohio
Ok, I tag Cortney and Brooke...
I've Moved...
1 year ago
1 comment:
I just knew I was going to be tagged!
I have to say that you CONSISTENTLY crack me up! I am so glad to be your friend! I love how you look at the world (and then tell it to shut up and punch it in the nose)!
Post a Comment