Yep. That's where I will be very soon!! No kids, no husband (although I would gladly take him with if he would ever be able to quit working!! ) . All by my lonesome with one of my best friends who lives there. I will fly into Anchorage and promptly leave for Seward, where we will celebrate 4th of July Alaskan style ( can you say tired??? I will have been awake for 30 plus hours by this point of my trip! ). After Seward we will tour and camp Denali and then head to Fairbanks to see her home turf. I will miss my boys so much, but am so so so blessed that I have a family that helps make my travel dreams come TRUE! Pictures to follow when I return. Pray no bears eat me alive! (I seriously have a bear phobia.... I know, WHY am I going to Alaska with this phobia???)
2 comments:
Have a wonderful time. Jet lag will be not so fun but you will have a great time. xx
Ready to see pics!!! Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment