Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Because I could never have white walls....


First of all, wow! , it's been a long time! Life has been crazy and busy and fun-
My sister in law, Nina, is here for a nice visit and she painted this amazing cute tree in my nephews room. Since I cannot think for myself on creative things to do, I asked her to duplicate (different colors though) the same thing in my livingroom. We have have a vaulted ceiling and I needed something big for a focal point and I hate using a traditional mirror like everyone else has. (If you have a traditional mirror I'm not saying it doesn't look good, just saying I can't bring myself to do it at this time.... ) So, without further ado, here she be!

3 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

cute!!! great idea... can she come paint at my house?

Rachel Melone said...

Brooke, she's so stinkin nice she probably would if she were ever in Livingston!

Amber Joy said...

LOVE IT!