Friday, June 12, 2009







We headed out to Spokane a couple of weeks ago to visit Kris' brother and my brother (how convenient that they both live in the Spokane area!) We had a great time, except for an exceptionally fussy and angry Riley. :) Still not sure what his deal was, other than the fact that he is a homebody and doesn't like his routine interrupted! haha
We went to the indoor water park, ate out a bunch (and indulged ourselves in a peanut butter chocolate milkshake...) and were able to go visit Marshall and Nina who live in the middle of the woods in a log cabin. They prepared shishkabob's with baby octopus and shrimp and enjoyed delicious wine together. Sad to come back to reality, but at least summer is starting to emerge which makes it bearable!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Yea for summer and cooking in the great outdoors! I still can't do squid. I've tried a half a dozen times and the texture just gets me. Jesse OD'd on fried calamari as a kid and got pretty sick, so he can't go near it either. All other sea food better watch out! We love it!

I'd love to check out that big indoor water park! I love Spokane!