Saturday, May 16, 2009

Alaska meets Montana





One of my best friends came down on Monday for A WHOLE WEEK to visit in Montana. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am for her to be here!!! I can't wait until she and her husband move back in two years to let the fun begin. :)
We had many memorable experiences, but most of all, since she had two black eyes from falling in high heels (and the pavement winning) we decided to warp our faces and take macbook pictures. I just love this girl!
If you want to know what the perfect houseguest is, it's her. She cleans my kitchen, plays with my kids (while actually enjoying them and laughing at their jokes) and cooks us dinner. Perfection. She is welcome back ANYTIME. So sorry you have to go back on Monday Amy, until next time!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

I have to say that is one (or two) of the most disturbing images I have seen for a while!!! They look like something from a Tim Burton movie! Glad to hear you are having a great time. I would like to get together with you after things settle and before my #3 arrives! Just don't give me 2 black eyes :)