


I was scrolling through my archived pictures the other day and stumbled upon CAED. He's about 18 months old, about the same age as Riley is right now. It's so weird to see my baby Riley wearing the exact same clothes as my baby Caed. I just can't believe how 5 years have flown by... Just goes to show you, life is temporary. The stage you are in now (sleepless nights, changing diapers, listening to whining...) will all go by so fast. You'll look back when your kids are gone and wish they were there making noise right along with you. Cherish it (preaching to myself!). They are so precious and that little picture of my "little" 6 year old made me realize one day that will be Riley also.. all grown up and in school like caed. Wow! We're off to play in the basement and have fun together... one day they won' t let me near them! haha
1 comment:
Funny I just took all of my old pics and uploaded them to this computer! Not a simple task since they are scattered over 20 cds! I was also looking and reminiscing! How do our little babies grow so fast?!
Post a Comment