Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tagged!


I was tagged by my friend, Cortney, so here goes:

1. Five names you go by
Rachel
Rach
Mom
Babe
Mouth (haha from High school years given by my adoring father... :)

2. Three things you're wearing right now
Jeans
gray t shirt
gray sweater/cardigan


3. Two things you want very badly right now.
Kris to be home
Not to be listening to the sound of a whining baby

4. Two things you did last night
Ate a yummy steak dinner with Kris
Watched "What Not to Wear" on TLC

5. Two things you ate today
Toast
Subway (Spicy Italian, my fav!)

6. Two people you last talked to on the phone
My Mom and Dad
My Brother

7. Two things you are doing tomorrow
Going to church (hopefully...slacker!)
cleaning the house

8. Two longest car rides
One year my parents took us on a 30 day vacation via the car and toured the western United States
The time in college when we left Bozeman for Denver and the girl driving accidentally missed the turn and I woke up to see Spearfish, South Dakota sign. A 12 hour trip turned into about 24...

9. Two of your favorite beverages
Coffee
A good glass of white wine (notice I said good and not cheap?)

For your viewing pleasure, here is a little picture of me and the girls at Chico last weekend!

3 comments:

Amber Joy said...

cruel joke! saying there's a picture and not putting a picture is awful!

Rachel Melone said...

It's just the little one! :) At least I see it. Maybe it's not there for everyone else! Yikes!

Cortney said...

I miss cable and procrastinating with "What not to wear"... love it!
Yikes, Spearfish! sorry I've been through there.