Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Such a sweet girl

If you don't know her, then you should! My friend, cortney, is such a sweet person I had to write a little bit about her!
She is so maternal, so loving, always looking out for you.... Always has a positive spirit, always has something kind to say about you or whoever she is talking about... Always looking for a way to bless you (the annual crab dinner!) and make you feel like whatever she did is just for you...Always willing to listen to you complain...Always will make you feel normal when other people don't (having babies for example, and all the crazy emotions you go through with a newborn!).... Always there for you.. A great friend. Thanks Cortney for being you. The world is a better place because of it!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Thanks! I'm really glad that we were put together! God knew we needed each other here! You are an awesome friend! It also helps that we have quirky boys the same age and that we can laugh at their "issues"! :D

Rachel Melone said...

I completely agree! If you ever move I will be bitter sweet- bitter for me, sweet for you!