and there might not be anything to go in them! ha!
Riley and I have had a nasty cold (man, we are always sick these days, aren't we?). Sir Riley went to the Dr. today and has another ear infection- Thank goodness we went in today and didnt wait until tomorrow where we would spend the day in the ER! Well, on top of the sickness and class parties and moving and everything else in our world, Kris has been working 16 hour days in -20 weather. What does this have to do with stocking being empty you might ask? Well, I was counting on doing the rest of my shopping and all of the stocking stuffers the day I got sick- then my plan was to leave the kids with kris on his day off, which he didn't get. Now, here we are on December 24th and my Plan C was to go to Walmart when Kris got around 5 and complete my list. Apparently Walmart only stays open until 6pm tonight.
I'm all for people having Christmas Eve off, but I just wish it would work with my schedule. So we might have a gas station Christmas!~ Stocking Stuffer would be easy I think. The bigger gifts might be an issue. Caed's going to figure out the whole Santa thing if Santa brings a 6 year old a gas card.
I've Moved...
1 year ago
2 comments:
Sounds great! Eliah equally misses Caed! Your new house looks fabulous. I love your decorating....so cool...just like you!
i love it... SO sounds like my life!
Post a Comment