Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Because sometimes life is hard.

It seems like a lot of my friends are going through some rough spots right now. I am totally included, don't worry. I know I could have it a lot harder, but sometimes a month of sickness of both kids and husband is exhausting. I pray for all of you this Holiday Season, that you have peace, health and rest. Don't be overwhelmed. Don't be afraid. God loves you no matter what you are going through- for me, that's all I need.

2 comments:

Ali Brown said...

thanks for the encouragement Rachel...great stuff. Are you going to the ladies thing on Friday??? I love how the little code I have to type in a second is "incryper" hahaha

Christel louise said...

Hey you. I totally agree that is pretty much the only time I get to look at the computer when everyone else in this home are sleeping!!! You are great, happy holidays! I want to see your new home.