the puking and sickness that is.
I must tell you that with our oldest, he didn't puke for the first 5 years of his life, so I don't have a lot of experience with this stuff. Our second, however, pukes on demand the minute his gag reflex is compromised.
It started when we started ripping up 30 years of pet stained carpets in our new place (another post of remodel to come!). I immediately knew I would puke if I kept helping Kris, so I stopped. He was a manly man and ripped them all out by his lonesome. then proceeded to throw up shortly after. This happened for three days.
Then the little one decided to join in and continued every night between the hours of 10pm and 3am for 7 days straight. Diagnosis: Stomach Flu.
Treatment: Nothing but lot' of laundry, pedialite, and caffeine for a tired mom
I thought the older one's vegetarian, healthy ways had immune him from this illness until he joined in on day 7 and proceeded for another 4 (again between the hours of midnight and 3 am).
I "think" we are all good now. knock on wood, and I escaped unscathed.
I've Moved...
1 year ago
2 comments:
you crack me up! Sorry that you are going through all of that! We have 3 colds and the baby with diarrhea. I am just hoping that the diarrhea doesn't spread... I fly with the boys on thursday.
where in the world are you going this time?
Post a Comment