A first birthday only comes around once in a lifetime..
Riley's Bday was a huge success! All of our friend and family loved and adored him, just like we thought they would! Here's to another fantastic and more sleep filled year our little one!
It looks like ya'll had so much fun for his birthday! Congrats on selling your house! I can't wait to do a session with ya'll. When ya get settled in to the new place, I would love to see the new place :) Talk to ya soon!!!
3 comments:
happy birthday riley!!!!!
Happy Birthday Big Guy!
Sorry we missed the party!
Call me soon! I want to check out the new house!
It looks like ya'll had so much fun for his birthday! Congrats on selling your house! I can't wait to do a session with ya'll. When ya get settled in to the new place, I would love to see the new place :) Talk to ya soon!!!
Post a Comment