Thursday, October 9, 2008

Since I do not blog enough...

I thought I would update you all on my eventfully uneventful life.
Let's see.... It started with the Mini Van. We made that purchase and loved it so so so much. We then proceeded to decide that now was the time to buy a new house (bigger, one that will house football playing boys and their friends) and that now is a buyers market- so let's put our house up for sale and see what's out there. We then proceed to go from, "We'll see what happens with our house selling and maybe find something different" to " we have found a great house in a great neighborhood and the seller is DESPERATE to sell so we are going to save ourselves roughly $45k by buying it now and having 2 mortgages". Did you get that run on sentence?
So now we are making offers and counter offers on another house in Kris' old stomping ground neighborhood and still waiting to sell our house. Can we say FAITH??? Yeah, apparently God is trying to teach that to me, because sometimes I feel like I might be suffering a nervous breakdown. :) It will all work out, God has great things in store for us- gotta keep the faith.

I also have a fantastic story about dentist phobia's in 6 year olds and just how strong they become when you pin down their 60 pound body on the chair and they kick you , and rip the mirror tool from their mouth in a fit of terror.... I'll save that for the next post. Let's just say the girl who never cries actually burst out in tears in front of the dentist and his assistants. Yes, that just happened.... until next time.

2 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

oh boy rach!!! lots going on!!! can't wait to hear the dentist story. sounds like a doozy.

Ali Brown said...

your mamma told me a teeny bit about that dentist phobia thing...my goodness. But glad to see ya back in blog world :)