1. When they try to insert a simple water pick sprayer thing-they freak out and scream, "Spank me instead!!! I would rather have a spankin!!".
2. You have your regular dentist, who is the best and nicest man ever, refer you to a pediatric dentist in a town 1 1/2 hours away.
3. When you go for a visit to the new dentist, where all they do is tell you to open your mouth, your child freaks out and morphs into a super human force and rips the mirror out of his mouth and throws it across the room-breaking it into a million pieces.
4. Your child will be sedated to have a simple cavity filled on the next visit.
5. You will have to make 4 other trips that year to "get him over his phobia". Can we say expensive???
6. The biggest indicator that you have a child with a phobia of dentists?
It takes 3 grown adults to hold him down in any type of medical chair that reclines and he STILL breaks free....
Welcome to my life. I should really keep a journal of this drama so one day I can look back and laugh!
I've Moved...
1 year ago
4 comments:
that is awesome... i feel terrible for you, but that is a terrific story! can you video tape it for us all? i think that would be worth some money.
I actually have thought about doing that so that one day he can see what he put me through- We could be the next UTube sensation!
Just curious when do you go to the dentist in Helena. Hunter has to go there on the 17th. Get 4 teeth pulled and cavity filled. Yes he will be sedated also!!!
Amy Theisen
For real? I would definitely say phobia. We need to get together again. Elijah keeps asking when he gets to play with Cade again.
Post a Comment