

Everyone seems to be getting a new do and I am no exception. I got the bottom layer chopped off and the entire thing "cleaned up" like they like to say. It's completely thinned out and texturized so I can literally roll out of bed and go. I cannot commit to my hair in the least! I am now officially ready for spring/summer to arrive. Oh yeah, we're going on VACATION soon!!!! To Denver for some and the beach for the rest!!!!!!!! I will post a picture of my fabulous beach hat later...
4 comments:
Rachel you are so cute! I always have loved your hair!
I love it! It is so funny because I was just googling (is that a word?) Short hair cuts for my appt tomorrow. I plan on chopping it as short as Jesse will let me... err, I mean prefers! Pray that it doesn't look horrible!
totally cute cut and congrats on the vacation!
Hi cutie, I haven't talked to you in a long time, but anyway adorable hair. your beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment