My friend Brooke had a really funny story posted about her from another friends blog today. It was hilarious. It involved a pet bunny and a hungry family husky. I'll leave it at that. This all reminded me about a funny story of my brothers and since I need a new post (sorry, utube wouldn't let us upload funny videos of people falling) I thought this would be a great post.
My brother, Marshall, was staying the night at his friend Michaels house when he was about 7 years old. Michael had a pet hamster named Michaelangelo after the popular Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles of the time. Marshall decided he had to go to the bathroom (number 2 to be exact. I had to include this because it's a crucial part of our story!) While sitting in the bathroom, Michael decides it would be funny to crack the door open and stick Michaelangelo in to say "hello" while Marshall is relieving himself. This goes on for a minute or two and although Marshall is laughing he is also telling Michael to stop doing it, because it's embarrassing. Michael presses on and doesn't let up for a bit, so when a pause happened and the hamster didn't enter the doorway for quite awhile Marshall decided it would be an optimal time to slam the door shut and attempt to lock it. This would have been a great plan except for the fact that when Marshall decided to slam the door Michael decided to re-enter Michaelangelo to say hello one last time.
One last time was correct, because Marshall slammed the door so hard that he killed Michaelangelo. Blood abounded, as well as some sounds of terror from Michaelangelo and Michael combined. Michael started screaming to Marshall (all the while still on the toilet doing his duty) that Marshall killed his pet. All the commotion brings Michael's mom up the stairs to see what the screaming and crying is about, leaving Marshall on the pot with his shirt trying to cover his region, and his best friend screaming in anger that he killed his pet. Apparently Michael's mom asked Marshall to leave and no permanent psychological damage was done to my brother or his friend. Plus, it gave a good story to laugh at.
However, Brooke's bunny story by far blows this one out of the water! :)
check it out here
I've Moved...
1 year ago
2 comments:
Oh, that is a really good one! The toilet, the squished hamster, Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles, the drama of being "asked to leave" a friends house...
We have all been there... Well maybe not, but GOOD ONE! I am glad everyone is well ajusted and we can laugh now.
Can you believe that I have heard your mom tell this story? You can imagine that her eyes were as big as coffee cups the entire time :)
I'm so glad you came over! I always have fun chatting with you :) Are you going next Tuesday?
Thanks for the compliments on the house--helps me to overlook all of the things that drive me crazy as I stare at the walls all day! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING TO BE HERE!!! I need to get outside and play...
Post a Comment