while watching Brooke video of "wiener poopies" on UTube, I realized that I have a secret obsession. Are you ready.... Can you handle this....Ok, it's really not THAT bad....
I love watching videos of people fall. UTube especially. Falling off ladders, falling out of trees, falling on ice, falling out of a bucket while smooshing grapes for wine (yes, this is an actual UTube video!) anything that requires falling and I am laughing till my gut hurts. Not sure why, especially since my biggest fear is falling in public (yes, I realize there is some psychological issue here, I'm just too tired to try and analyze my behavior). When Kris returns home I will have him give me a quick 10 min. tutorial on how to upload UTube videos to the blogger and then for your viewing pleasure you can watch people fall as well. Then you can leave comments on how mean I am that I take pleasure in watching such sad things.
Until next post....
I've Moved...
1 year ago
1 comment:
that is a great shameless obsession...we all have them. can't wait to see the videos you find... i will laugh with you!
Post a Comment