Ok, I realized this picture is horrible quality (old camera was going out at the time) but it's the only one I had of Caed skiing 2 years ago. He and Kris are going up Saturday and he is pretty excited. Amazingly enough, he got Kris' athletic ability. He is really good- We're hoping to upgrade to the chairlift this year.... hopefully is the key word. Caed loves to be so dramatic and"scared" that it will surely be hilarious watching him conquer the lift. More pictures to follow after Saturdays "adventure". Happy Thursday!
1 comment:
Oh you know I am looking forward to getting some skiing in! I was even contemplating a season ticket for Colton and I, but we'll see! Last year I was pregnant, the year before I was poor, the year before I was an even poorer single-mom college student. This is the year, I tell ya! Maybe we could all go up together! Sorry I haven't checked you out yet. I will even move you up from the bottom of my list!
Post a Comment